Sunday, December 4, 2011

Anticipation

Anticipation

And yet, I anticipate – anticipation of events that I desire; anticipation of a week end with celebration.

These items are within my power. I can achieve events which I desire, I can achieve a celebration. I can celebrate each moment that passes each and every day, not needing to await the week end.

I can celebrate the achievement of desired objects and events, especially when the desired events are joy and celebration. It is a self fulfilling expectation, when we anticipate celebration of an event, and we celebrate the anticipation, then we can live in constant celebration and joy. Anticipate to me heralds joyful waiting. I anticipate, and continue…

It is like stepping off a cliff, anticipation. As you step you expect to land somewhere, safely, and trust this will be a place of preference and joy; like the tarot card, the Fool; like me in so many of my actions.

The joyful fulfillment of these steps has given me great faith in being who I choose to be, and allowing the creator to guide my steps.


anticipation (plural anticipations)
  1. The act of anticipating, taking up, placing, or considering something beforehand, or before the proper time in natural order.
  2. The eagerness associated with waiting for something to occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment